Checkout the android ebook

BANANA BREAD ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BANANA BREAD

BANANA BREAD


Chocolate-Swirled Peanut Butter Banana Bread. Peanut Butter!....... Chocolate!..... Banana! How very diabolical of Piece of Cake to come up with this recipe. Our evil leader will be so proud. Ingredients for the chocolate syrup: ...

I had a bundle of really really ripe bananas that I couldn't let go to waste before we took off for the week, so I made these Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies to take with us. They disappeared fast. ...

This bread makes the house smell divine while baking and tastes amazing. It's a sturdy bread that can handle playing with flavors. My Dad, whom I made this for, loved it.


  Banana_Bread in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Banana_Bread IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images