Checkout the android ebook

160 ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Sunday, July 17, 2011

160

160


1SS/160 - Stolen Things. dreams and reality meet occasionally at stoplights, say 'hi' as they wait for the signal, then go their separate ways. you determine which one you follow, home. What can you say in 160 character? ...

Sunday 160 - Teacher? "You taught math at my high school while I was there? Why the only math teacher. I remember then was always half drunk," she said. “That was me!” came the reply. ...

28 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 160. pete says: July 16, 2011 at 9:16 am. I'm yet to meet a yellow Getz that isn't a slut so it's hardly seems worth the effort. I also take marks off for not writing it reversed so the driver can read ...


  160 in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  160 IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images