Checkout the android ebook

AIRTEL PREPAID ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Thursday, July 7, 2011

AIRTEL PREPAID

AIRTEL PREPAID



Related Searches :AIRTEL PREPAID, E PAYMENT


If you didn't find what you were looking for, follow the relevant links or use search powered by Google

Hi, I have opted for converting my Airtel prepaid number to postpiad. I have paid 300/- Rs and submitted all the necessary documents. Swati Software.

i was offed a hidden call rate plan by airtel after i decided to port my number to docomo. 1p/2sec, free for 1st month & thereafter per day rental.

I am asking this question here because I have called Customer Care umpteenth times without any success. I am trying to cancel my current plan (Rs 299)


  Airtel_Prepaid in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Airtel_Prepaid IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images