Checkout the android ebook

INVICTUS ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

INVICTUS

INVICTUS


Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head ...

Description of being both an athlete and spectator in the Invictus Sea of Green at the CrossFit Games.

These days, you can find me at Firedoglake, Truthout, and The Public Record. I am a psychologist, living in Northern California. A full backlog of my pre-Invictus diaries can be found at my Daily Kos page. E-mail me at sfpsych at gmail ...


  Invictus in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Invictus IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images