Checkout the android ebook

Blogger android app in samsung galaxy tab ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blogger android app in samsung galaxy tab

For the past one week or so I have been writing all my blog posts from my samsung galaxy tab. I have a few complaints regarding the app. First thing is that whenever I try to publish my posts after I write up the content, it fails to publish the first time. But if you give it a second click, it will publish instantly. But for me there is one thing I hate the most. The fastest way to input content in your galaxy tab is through voice input. Even with my accent problem, it recognize 80% of what I say. But the blogger input always append new voice input to the begining of the input field. It should have appended new voice input text to the end of the existing text. That for me is a bug. I would love to dictate my blog posts effortlessly but I guess the app creators will correct that bug as soon as possible.