Checkout the android ebook

Thinking space review. Best mind mapping tool for android. ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thinking space review. Best mind mapping tool for android.

Today I downloaded a mind maping app called thinking space from the android market place. Thinking space is by far the best productivity android app I have downloaded. It is a free android app which lets you express or your ideas in perfect order.

I used this app to structure an idea which was looming in my mind for quite some time now. I know what I had to do to execute the idea but it was all in bits and pieces. Thinking space helped me compile all my ideas and represent it in a tree structure / mind map. It is really powerful. The vague idea which was there in my mind has now matirialized in to clearly structured action items. Now all I have to do is execute those action items one by one.

I can already think of a couple of other uses for the thinking space app like self improvement and creating excellent study matirials and business documents. If you are an android mobile or android tablet user, then you should also try it out.

Some of the features which I especially liked include

1. Use of gestures to perform actions like build, cut, copy, paste etc
2. We can post the finished product to evernot, email, save it as file or upload to cloud
3. The UI is quite intuitive.
4. Ease of use.