Checkout the android ebook

Pandora android app in galaxy tab is awesome ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pandora android app in galaxy tab is awesome

I am a big fan of pandora radio stations. so one of the first app I installed after getting my galaxy tab was pandora app for android. I have to say that it exceeded my expectations.

One of the first stations which I created in pandora was an A R Rahman station. The experience was awesome. It played even some of the latest songs. The sound clarity exceeded expectations.

The second station I created was Yanni's. I love his instrumental music. I also created a meditation channel which plays only soft natural sounds which is good to meditate. Recently I am into instrumental and so I added another channel called flute and harp.

I love playing songs from pandora because you don't know what song will play next.