Checkout the android ebook

Live wallpaper for galaxy tab. ~ Blog Tools. Free Blogging tools

Search Powered by Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Live wallpaper for galaxy tab.

Today I was experimenting with new live wallpapers for my new galaxy tab. The first question which I had is how do I set the wallpaper. I couldn't find it in the settings app under display. So I figured it should be some where in the desktop itself. Just press the desktop for a few seconds and a menu pops up from wher you cn selec wallpapers.

There is an option for a static wallpaper and another option for a live wallpaper. The verizon version of the galaxy tab comes with four pre installed live wallpapers. I was interested in one of them but not much. So I went to the app store online and checked whether there are any new live wallpapers. I found a few and ended up installing one. The matrix live wallpaper.

Just keep in mind that the live wallpaper will drain your battery juice a bit more than usual. Because of this reason I was a bit reluctant to install it. But then I thought, what the hell and went with the installation. It looks good but I am sure I will switch to another live wall paper.